Westbrook Pediatrics is proud to be one of the leading pediatric practices in Southeast Wisconsin. Affiliated with Children’s Medical Group and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, we have six pediatricians and a pediatric nurse practitioner to serve your child’s needs. We take pride in providing same-day visits if your child isn’t feeling well, and well-child exams generally can be scheduled within two weeks.
- Check out the latest resource articles in our For Parents section.
- Call us today to schedule your child’s sports physical.
Several special features make our office unique:
- Extended hours until 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Saturday morning hours for sick visits.
- Radiology and laboratory facilities in the building.
- Pediatric registered nurses give daytime phone advice but have access to physicians for urgent concerns.
- After-hours calls are returned by one of our physicians weekdays AND weekends until 11 p.m. Registered nurse-triage services are then available overnight, but nurses can reach the on-call physician for urgent issues. Someone from our office is available to answer your medical questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Find more information on your child’s specific symptoms or illness.
About Westbrook Pediatrics
Our team of physicians has a variety of experience and expertise in pediatrics. We meet as a group twice monthly to discuss recent developments in pediatric care and to compare treatment plans to ensure we give consistent care throughout the group. Each day, we reserve special time in a physician’s schedule to care for newborn infants at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Froedtert Hospital.
Westbrook Pediatrics is accepting new patients. Please visit our office, or call for a free prenatal appointment to meet with one of our physicians prior to the birth of your baby.
We look forward to meeting you!
13950 W. Capitol Drive · Suite 200
Brookfield, WI 53005
Phone: (262) 781-3065